As Pilates is an individually tailored form of exercise, an initial private assessment with your Pilates practitioner is essential. During this consultation we will discuss your needs and goals based on your lifestyle, work and level of activity, as well as any injuries or concerns you may have. It may also include a Real Time Ultrasound examination of your lower abdominals, which is a great way to know if you’re turning on the right muscles.
When you are ready, we will introduce you to our small group classes (max 4 people) where you can continue to improve and expand your exercises under close supervision. We call them group classes but you will have your own program, exercising at your own pace, and will be set up correctly by your instructor for every exercise. Your instructor will write down every exercise you do, and will progress you each week according to how you are feeling.
Our Pilates instructors are all certified with a Diploma of Professional Pilates Instruction and are continually attending national and world conferences and workshops to keep up to date with the latest in Pilates movement science. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and client care and are passionate about restoring and improving movement.
Studio Pilates classes are suitable for those wanting to maintain their fitness or those looking for a low-impact exercise that is effective for toning, building lean muscle, improving posture and injury prevention.
Our highly experienced Pilates instructors will create an individual program for each participant to help reach their fitness goals. Pilates principles & methods are used utilising the reformer, trap table and wunda chair along with Mat work using foam rollers, magic circles and resistance bands are incorporated into programming.
Our classes are 1:4 ratio.
Please see The Team for further information on individual instructors.
New payment system for Pilates class passes
1 hour assessment $100
6 pack: $200
12 pack: $360
- By purchasing a pass, you will be booked in for 6 or 12 consecutive weeks from the date nominated. No further changes can be made.
- The purchase of one of these passes, guarantees you a place in the agreed class each week, for that duration.
- If you are unable to attend any of your booked sessions, regardless of reason (illness, appointments etc) you will be forfeiting that session. The passes have been discounted to allow for absences that may occur.
- If a public holiday occurs on the day of your class, this will not count as one of your classes. Similarly, if Pinnacle cancels your class for any reason, it will not count as one of your classes.
- We understand that taking planned holidays are necessary and important and we are happy to chat with you if the dates conflict with purchasing a pass.
- If you plan to take holidays for more than 3 weeks, please speak with your instructor. Your class spot cannot be assumed/guaranteed upon your return.